Monday 12 April 2010

Not Today - I'm Washing My Hair


I thought it was about time that my little hairpiece had a good wash - I've been a bit scared to do it in case it ended up looking like a moth-eaten rag, but I've bitten the bullet.

So how do you wash a wig? Well, just in case you ever need to do it -

Fill a sink with warm water and a squirt of Johnson's Baby Shampoo - make sure it's the 'No more Tears' variety.

Plunge in the wig and swoosh it around carefully for a few moments.

Get frightened by how soggy, small and hairy it looks.

Lift it out, give it a little squeeze, then re-fill the sink with warm water.

Shoosh it around in the water to get rid of the bubbles, then give it a shake.

Set it up on its little stand in the shower and let it drip dry.

Tell the 6 year old that you thought you saw a rat going into the bathroom.

Then, just sit back, relax, and wait for the 6 year old to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment